Quote for Contemplation


The one concern of the devil is to keep Christians from praying. He fears nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work & prayerless religion. He laughs at our toil, mocks our wisdom, but trembles when we pray. -Samuel Chadwick




Thursday 16 June 2011

First Post

Well.............I have to say I am new to this as you will soon discover. I actually only read my first blog yesterday and it was that persons first time as well. So, here goes nothing & to hoping it becomes a positive thing, not another extension of my to do list. Already I've wasted a good 3 hours pecking around on the computer trying to set this thing up. I hope to post 2-3x/wk but who knows. I think there's a certain vulnerability to being on here which is among the reasons I've thus far dismissed the urge to start. Forget that, I only live once and blogging isn't exactly living on the edge....I should be able to handle it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment